Reporting to the Production Supervisor, the Production Associate is responsible for various production
roles, based on order flow and demand, including order preparation, assembly / soldering, QC, packing,
and shipping. This role involves soldering, customizing, configuring, and assembling LED lights. The
Production Associate’s roll is critical to make sure orders are accurate, complete, assembled correctly,
and shipped on-time. As needed the Production Associate will help conduct a physical inventory. A
Production Associate should exemplify Nova Flex’s values of Treats Everyone with Respect, Get Shit
Done, Step Up for the Greater Good, Easy to Work With, Do What it Takes& Embrace Change. The
Production Associate is flexible and maintains a positive attitude while taking pride in the craftsmanship
and quality behind our custom LED solutions.
- Interact and communicate information with Production and Shipping & Receiving teams.
- Communicate with employees and relay any special instructions concerning order completion.
- Work with Sales Representatives and answer questions about certain orders or troubleshoot.
- Cross train as needed to: Prep, Solder, Quality Control, 120V, Neon, Packaging/Accessories and
- Gather information about larger orders and notify the Shipping department, so that the technicians can
- gather power supplies and track needed in advance.
- If a Purchase Order has incomplete or incorrect information regarding shipping methods or Nova Flex
- products, get a revised copy from the Order Processing & Customer Service Coordinator.
- Help other Nova Flex employees conduct physical Inventory, as needed.
- Gather information about Production supplies like tools and materials needed for daily jobs, routines,
- and let the Production Supervisor know to order more items.
- Be responsible for entering correct information into the company’s information systems.
- Check in with the Production Supervisor throughout the day and update each other on the current
- workload and other noteworthy items of discussion.