It’s no secret — creating an amazing lighting design for a space depends on your equipment and specifications. And you can’t always know what the future holds or what lighting needs will pop up along the way. We get it. And we know the last thing you want is to waste time trying to find the right driver to deliver the best lighting environment (all while trying to avoid costly trial and error). That’s why we’ve created a solution.
Our Universal Dimmable LED Drivers are designed to make your driver selection EASY!
These drivers work with all types of dimming and are available in multiple power options. AND they work in non-dimming configurations — so if your project doesn’t include dimmable lighting initially, but dimmable lighting is desired down the road, these drivers are a great choice! Simply put, the Nova Flex Universal Drivers are excellent for a wide variety of indoor and outdoor applications, delivering great performance and durability, consistently.
- Universal Dimming Functions: 0 – 10V, 1 – 10V, potentiometer, 10V PWM, forward phase/leading edge/MLV and reverse phase/trailing edge/ELV TRIAC
- Applicable to dimming and non-dimming configurations
- Works with static white, static color, adjustable, RGB, RGBW, and DRGB LED strip and neon
- Flicker-free, 0 – 100% dimming range (depending on dimmer type and spec)
- Multiple Power options including 60W, 96W, 288W, and 384W
Safety and Environment
- cULus listed, UL 8750, Class 2, Type HL rated, FCC
- Full protection metal housing for dry, damp, or wet locations (IP66 rating)
- RoHS compliant
- 0 – 10V dimming wires are capped and labeled to ensure they’re only used when needed
The Only LED Driver You’ll Need
Just like everyone has a favorite TV show, our Universal Drivers will soon be your favorite go-to option for your LED lighting projects. Their capability, versatility and safety features make it the easy choice for your lighting projects. Lighting can be complicated. Powering your projects shouldn’t be.
Ready to learn more? Check out the full specifications.